The aim of this Security Duties online course is to raise awareness about the different security threats and how seafarers can maintain security on board of a ship.
The STCW Security Duties training is mandatory for all seafarers working on board of vessels who do have designated security duties. These seafarers must hold an official certificate of STCW Security Duties training.
This Security Duties online course is in accordance with STCW A-VI/6 and IMO.
– Basic security
– Maritime security policy
– Security responsibilities
– Threat identification
– Search actions
– Operation and testing of security equipment
– Ship Security Actions
– Emergency preparedness, training and drills
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate approved by the Liberian Registry. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Knowledge of emergency procedures and contingency plans
Recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices
Methods for inspection and monitoring of security measures on board of ships
Carry out the operation, testing and calibration of security equipment and systems
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate