Crowd Management in Spanish
This STCW Crowd Management online course aims to train seafarers on how to deal with passengers and big crowds in emergency situations on board of ships and locate essential safety and emergency equipment.
The STCW Crowd Management training is mandatory for Masters, officers, qualified ratings and other personnel designated on muster lists to assist passengers in emergencies on the boards of passenger ships.
This Crowd Management online course includes safety training for personnel providing direct service to passengers in passengers spaces.
STCW Regulation V/2 (7), A-V/2 (3)
STCW Crowd Management training is also mandatory for all personnel providing direct services to passengers in passenger spaces on board of passenger ships. Safety training for personnel providing direct service to a passenger in passenger spaces.
STCW Regulation V/2 (6), A-V/2 (2)
The STCW Crowd Management online course is in accordance with the IMO model course 1.41 and 1.44
When this online course is passed with a satisfactory result, it is also possible to receive the STCW crowd management certificate, as a hard copy.
- STCW – a short introduction
- Short historic overview of ship accidents
- Life-saving appliances and control plans
- Muster list and alarms
- Assisting passengers
- Mustering procedures
- Assessment (Test)
- The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
- After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your signed and stamped certificate approved by the Liberian Registry
- You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. An original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included)
How it works
1. Sign up
Go digital and save time. Simply sign up and you can start the course immediately.
2. Take the course
You will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android). You can take the course online or download the course.
The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions. Upon successful completion of the assesment you will receive your certificate.
You will receive a download link for your certificate. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered.
- The certificate of the online course Crowd Management is in accordance with IMO model course 1.41 and 1.44. In addition, it complies with STCW Regulation V/2 (7), A-V/2 (3) and with STCW Regulation V/2 (6), A-V/2 (2).
- This course is approved by ECMT, The Netherlands and the Liberian Registry (LISCR) – Panama accepted
This course contains the following elements:
- Crowd control in an emergency situation on board
- Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
- Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency
- Demonstrate the use of personal life-saving appliances
- Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures
- This course takes approximately four hours (4) to complete.
- This also depends on your English language proficiency. Native speakers might need less time.
Our online STCW courses are all in English (except specific language courses).
This online training course is designed for seafarers who have deal with passengers during emergency situations. Included in this course is Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Service to Passengers in Passengers Spaces
Because it is mandatory for all for masters, officers, ratings, and other personnel designated on the muster list to assist passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
Yes, this training is fully online, and you can join anytime.
What you will learn
Control crowd in an emergency on board
Locate essential safety and emergency equipment on board
Comply with the ship’s safety and emergency procedures
Communicate effectively with passengers during an emergency