The aim of the STCW Crisis Management and Human Behavior online course is to train seafarers how to organize shipboard emergency procedures, use emergency plan and control passengers and other personnel during emergencies.
The Crisis Management and Human Behavior STCW training is mandatory for Masters, Chief engineer officers, Chief mates, second engineer officers. In addition, it is mandatory for any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
The STCW Crisis Management Human Behavior online course is in accordance with the STCW A-V/2.
IMO model course 1.29.
– Introduction to STCW and case history
– Organization and handling of emergencies
– Optimizing resources
– Managing response during emergencies
– Control of passengers and crew during a calamity
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate approved by the Liberian Registry. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Organize shipboard emergency procedures
Control passengers and other personnel during emergencies
Optimize the use of resources
Setup and maintain effective communication
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate