Crisis Management and Human Behavior in Portuguese
The aim of the STCW Crisis Management and Human Behavior online course is to train seafarers how to organize shipboard emergency procedures, use emergency plan and control passengers and other personnel during emergencies.
The Crisis Management and Human Behavior STCW training is mandatory for Masters, Chief engineer officers, Chief mates, second engineer officers. In addition, it is mandatory for any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
The STCW Crisis Management Human Behavior online course is in accordance with the STCW Regulation V/2 (8), A-V/2 (4).
IMO model course 1.29.
After taking this STCW Crisis Management online course, and successfully completing this online course, you will obtain the Crisis Management Certification online. It is also possible to receive the obtained certificate as a hardcopy (not included in the price).
- Introduction to STCW and case history
- Organization and handling of emergencies
- Optimizing resources
- Managing response during emergencies
- Control of passengers and crew during a calamity
- Assessment (Test)
- The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
- After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your signed and stamped certificate approved by the Liberian Registry
- You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. An original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included)
How it works
1. Sign up
Go digital and save time. Simply sign up and you can start the course immediately.
2. Take the course
You will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android). You can take the course online or download the course.
The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions. Upon successful completion of the assesment you will receive your certificate.
You will receive a download link for your certificate. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered.
Yes, this training is fully online, and you can join anytime.
The Certificate in Crisis Management and Human Behaviour is in compliance with IMO guidelines model course 1.29 and is in accordance with STCW V/2 (8), A-V/2 (4).
This course is approved by Liberian Registry (LISCR) – Panama accepted.
This course contains the following elements:
- Organize shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimize the use of resources
- Manage response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergencies
- Setup and maintain effective communication
- At the end, you follow an Assessment (Test)
This course takes approximately four hours (4) to complete.
This also depends on your English language proficiency. Native speakers might need less time.
Our online STCW courses are all in English (except specific language courses).
This course is mandatory for Masters, chief engineer officers, chief mates, second engineer officers and any person designated on the muster list of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
To learn how to deal with crisis situations which can be vital when working on a vessel.
What you will learn
Organize shipboard emergency procedures
Control passengers and other personnel during emergencies
Optimize the use of resources
Setup and maintain effective communication