From December 31st 2020, any ship which is 500GT or over, regardless of flag, will require a valid and certified Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) on board if calling at an EU port or anchorage.
This training focusses on the key issues that crewmembers will have to deal with.
The STCW.online IHM Awareness online course provides knowledge for all officers and crewmembers involved in the IHM protocol on board.
Developed in accordance with:
European Union Ship Recycling Regulation – EU SRR
Inventory of Hazardous Materials – IHM, comes into force 1 January 2021
– Introduction to IHM
– The relationship between the EU SRR and HKC
– Your task and responsibilities
– Maintaining the IHM
– If a vessel is to be scrapped
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Introduction to IHM
Be prepared for an audit
Your task and responsibilities
Routines and protocol
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate