This Food Safety and Hygiene for Galley Staff online course is aimed at food handlers in catering and give learners a basic awareness of good hygiene and food safety issues
The Food Safety and Hygiene for Galley Staff online course is in accordance with MLC 2006 regulation 3.2 of the ILO convention. HACCP compliant.
– Introduction to Food Safety
– Personal Hygiene
– Food Safety Hazards and their Control
– Good Handling Practice
– Keeping the Workplace Clean and Hygienic
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate approved by Emergency Control – Maritime Training (ECMT. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Introduction to food safety
Demonstrates high standards of personal hygiene
Knowledge of different types of food hazards
Ensure that food is properly looked at all stages of storage, cooking, cooling and re-heating
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate