This STCW Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity online course aims to teach the safety procedures on ro-ro passenger ships, such as the safe movement of vehicles and passengers when embarking and disembarking, and cargo safety and hull integrity.
This training is mandatory for Masters, Chief engineer officers, Chief mates, second engineer officers and every person assigned immediate responsibility for embarking and disembarking passengers, for loading, discharging or securing cargo, or for closing hull openings on board ro-ro passenger ships.
Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety and Hull Integrity online course is according to the IMO model course 1.29 edition 2000.
– Introduction to STCW and case history
– Loading and embarkation procedures
– Control of atmosphere in ro-ro spaces
– Carriage of dangerous goods
– Securing cargo
– Stability, trim and stress calculation
– Opening, closing and securing hull openings
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate approved by the Liberian Registry. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Organize the safe movement of vehicles and passengers when embarking and disembarking
Control all elements of cargo safety and hull integrity
Monitor and control atmosphere in ro-ro cargo spaces
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate