The STCW Company Security Officer online course provides training about how to develop, implement, maintain and supervise Ship Security Plans, and how to identify threats, vulnerabilities and assessment of security risks.
This Company Security Officer online course (CSO) is in accordance with the standard of competence as outlined in the Guidelines on Training and Certification for Company Security Officers issued as Annex of IMO MSC/Circ.1154 and the IMO Model Course 3.20.
Who should attend?
– Personnel involved in maritime security matters coming from shipping companies
– Designated Person Ashore
– Company Security Officer
– Quality Manager
– Operation Manager
– Internal Auditors
– Maritime Security Policy
– Security Responsibilities
– Ship Security Assessment
– Security Equipment
– Ship Security Plan
– Threat identification, recognition and response
– Ship Security Actions
– Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises
– Security Administration
– Security Training
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Achieve ISPS understanding
Develop, implement, maintain and supervise Ship Security Plans
Identification of threats and vulnerabilities and assessment of security risk
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate