This STCW Ship Security Officer online course provides training about how to develop, implement, maintain and supervise Ship Security Plans, and how to identify threats, vulnerabilities and assessment of security risks.
The Ship Security Officer online course (SSO) is in accordance with the Mandatory Minimum Requirements for the Issue of Certificates of Proficiency for Ship Security Officers, set out in STCW A-VI/5 and the IMO Model Course 3.19.
Who should attend?
– Officers and crew involved in security issues on board.
– Maritime Security Policy
– Security Responsibilities
– Ship Security Assessment
– Security Equipment
– Ship Security Plan
– Threat Identification, recognition and response
– Ship Security Actions
– Emergency preparedness, drills and exercises
– Security Administration
– Security Training
– Assessment (Test)
– The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
– After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate. You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime. A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
Just one step and you can take the course. Simply sign up!
You receive your certificate on the same day.
Go digital and save time.
Achieve ISPS understanding
Develop, implement, maintain and supervise Ship Security Plans
Identify threats and vulnerabilities and assessment of security risks
You will need a PC, laptop (Windows or MacBook), tablet or smartphone (iOS or Android)
Payments can be done by credit card. Our payment processor is Stripe
Upon successful completion of the test, you can download your certificate